Easter Egghunt...

Over the weekend, me and my family was invited by Philippine Ambassador to New Zealand  HE Ambassador Virginia H. Benavidez  for Easter Celebration at  the Ambassador residence in Karori. It was a sunny day in Wellington and my kids are very excited about the Easter egg hunt.


Thank you to Ms Lisa Jane Estalilla from the Philippine Embassy, who organized the event. The celebration was successful and all the kids enjoyed the egg hunting for more than 280 hard-boiled  eggs are hidden in various places around the Ambassador House for children to find.


After an hour, Egg hunting, my youngest got 14 Hard boiled eggs while my son only got 5 eggs and they exchanges their eggs for a prizes given by Ambassador Benavidez. The last time my kids done this egg hunting, I think three years ago after the celebration of Filipino mass in Lower Hutt with the  Filipino Chaplaincy headed by Fr. Red  .



Happy Easter to everyone.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Meet the Blogger

KIA ORA, I’M MICO SANTOS

This site is about my personal experiences and how to make life better. It also covers topics on fashion, lifestyle, family, parenting, Arts, Events, Travel and Places, Photography, Online Shopping and foods among others.

 photo 300x250__zps28af7c3e.gif