My Birthday Adventures!!


As I turn 32 two days ago, I promised myself to go to Mt. Ruapehu and play with snow. I was excited because this the first time for me and to my family to see a snow.


Mt. Ruapehu is one of the world's most active volcanoes and the larger active volcano in New Zealand and served as the setting for Mt. Doom in the "The Lord of the Rings film trilogy". It is predominately featured in "The Return of the King" as Frodo and Sam stumble up and then get stuck coming down its slopes.


We spend a night at National Park Village, 20 minutes drives to Whakapapa Ski Field  and  50 minutes to Torua. By morning, we spent a half day tour and before noon we set off to Napier.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Meet the Blogger

KIA ORA, I’M MICO SANTOS

This site is about my personal experiences and how to make life better. It also covers topics on fashion, lifestyle, family, parenting, Arts, Events, Travel and Places, Photography, Online Shopping and foods among others.

 photo 300x250__zps28af7c3e.gif